RENTAL PROPERTY APPLICATION FAQS
- Prior to moving in we require a security deposit equal to 1 month’s rent.
- Upon move-in we do require 1st month’s, last month’s and the non-refundable pet fee (if applicable) on our annual leases. On our 6 month and one week leases, we require 1st month’s, last month’s, the additional week and the non-refundable pet fee (if applicable), upon move-in.
- Due to our community Restrictions & Covenants we only rent for a minimum of 6 Months and 1 Week with our furnished units, and for a minimum of a year with our unfurnished units.
- As a tenant you will be responsible for basic household maintenance such as cleaning, managing smoke detectors, changing air filters on a regular basis, providing pest control, etc. Upon move-in you will receive a packet that will help you define what is a tenant responsibility or an owner responsibility.
- Upon arrival you will also receive a walk-through checklist, which our staff conducted before your arrival, and which we will ask you to conduct as well. We ask you return the check-list to the office, and any issues will be noted in the file, any necessary remedial action will be schedule promptly. As humans, there are always things overlooked, so a second set of eyes is very helpful.
- We send our leases via email, for you to electronically sign, this is the quickest way to execute the lease, as there are several parties involved in the signing process and the executed lease will then be sent to the necessary utility companies. If you are unable to sign the lease electronically you may stop by the office to sign it.
- At this time, Rentals is not set up to take credit cards, but a certified check is not necessary; your payment may be made by personal check or money order.
PROCESS TO SECURE YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY
Application For Lease must be completed in its entirety and returned to Pro Property Management with:
- Color copy of prospective tenant(s) driver’s license(s)
- Check made payable to “Parkway Maintenance” for background check and the interview/orientation at customer service, according to the following:
- $118 for a single tenant
- $128 for a married couple
- $176 for unmarried couple
- Security Deposit (equal to one month’s rent) made payable to “OTOW Real Estate” (refundable if not approved for tenancy).
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Fill out the contact form.
Our representatives are here to answer any questions you may have. Just fill out our contact form and one of our representatives will assist you any way we can. If you’d like to speak to us in person, simply call our office at (352) 854-2394 or stop by our office located at 8413 SW 80th St., Ste. #3, Ocala, FL 34481.